We see how a large group of feral blacks conspired to illegally enter an occupied building of a school, where they entered a classroom and attacked a 14 year old girl, causing her injury before attempting to flee the scene.
I can’t tell you NC law, but in Florida:
- Entering a school without permission and with the intent to commit a felony offense is burglary: a felony in the first degree, punishable with life in prison.
- Trespassing on school property is a First degree misdemeanor.
- Attacking a person with the intent to commit a felony is aggravated battery, a felony of the second degree.
- The victim is a child, so the adults are guilty of aggravated child abuse, a first degree felony.
- The fact that they planned and conspired to all of the above is another first degree felony.
If black lives really matter, the BLM group will support hefty sentences for this, but you know that they won’t.
Skeptic · May 28, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Any sentient being knows that BLM has nothing whatsoever to do with actually saving black lives. Thousands of additional black lives have been lost due to the effects of BLM riots. BLM has two purposes:
1. Get donations and guilt money, which is then used to enrich BLM grifters.
2. Decriminalize black behavior. This is both due to government bodies allowing riots and looting, as well as to de-policing making cops reluctant to arrest blacks for criminal behavior.
Those are the only purposes behind BLM. Period.
Comments are closed.