This guy believes the leftist dogma so much that he wishes his mother would have gotten an abortion. Or does he?
It’s very troubling to me that my entire existence is because my mother didn’t have access to abortion. While it’s a cruel question to ask “Would you rather have been aborted?” The answer, for me, is yes. First of all because if I’d been aborted, I wouldn’t know. I wouldn’t exist. But also, it’s very hard to reconcile your own existence when it comes at the cost of someone else’s human rights.
Then he goes on to take the typical leftist position that anything you say with which they disagree is literally violence:
Children like me grew up in an environment where we’re told we were spared from abortion. We were propagandized into thinking abortion is wrong. I believe that is a form of violence. I don’t pretend to know what the answer is for this generation of children who are going to be a product of forced birth, but in my opinion, adoption isn’t it.
But wait a minute. Something isn’t right here.
My birth certificate has the name of my adoptive parents on it, so I knew nothing about my biological parents until I was a teenager, when I opened a box of paperwork which included non-identifying information about them. The paperwork said I’d been born to a 16-year-old girl.
Then he goes on to say:
When my birth mother had me, she already had four children. It was a bit of a mind f***. My mom had four kids? Why did she give me up?
After meeting my sister, I learned the information I’d had about my parents for all those years wasn’t true. In reality, my biological mother was separating from my alcoholic father and didn’t want a fifth child with him. I would have been conceived sometime before Roe v. Wade, so legal, safe abortion was not available for my mother.
I smell bullshit. A 16 year old girl, pregnant with her fifth child was getting a divorce from her alcoholic husband, so put the fifth child up for adoption because Roe v. Wade hadn’t happened yet? When confronted on this timeline discrepancy, he claims that his adoption documents aren’t accurate.
With a name, a city of residence, and a date of birth, it isn’t hard to look up someone’s history. So I dug into his past and into his social media:
- When he tells his story, he leaves out the part where he committed a felony and was placed in pre-trial diversion in a plea deal to avoid jail. He blames his addiction to drugs and alcohol for his crime.
- He blames all of his problems with drugs and alcohol on the fact that he was adopted.
- He openly supported a self avowed socialist who ran for St Pete city council.
- He claims that adoption is actually slavery, because “white women adopt minority children as a form of ownership” of other humans and they are actually racist.
- His social media is a parade of leftist talking points: COVID vaccines, anti-landlord diatribes, climate change. Then it changed to adoption. Ever since, nearly non stop about his addictions and adoption.
- His social media presence is only a year old.
IMO, he is a criminal bullshit artist, and not even a very good one.