So I am in the middle of changing all of my passwords. The reasons for that will be discussed in an upcoming post within the next few weeks, but it involves a data breach. I deactivated my Facebook account more than a year ago. I have not logged in since. So when I logged in to my account this morning to change the password, I was surprised to see a notification that my account has been flagged for posts that indicate I am considering suicide, and that my post was removed from my account, and reported to the authorities for possible suicidal ideation.
The post was dated December 19, 2019.
For the record:
- I don’t know anyone in the Clinton family
- I am not suicidal, nor do I have plans to hurt anyone, including myself
- I don’t even know what the post supposedly said, as I can’t even see it myself
- The supposedly offending post was from more than three years ago.
- I haven’t even logged into that account in more than a year.