We have talked about how you should never talk to the cops. In the video at the end of this post, a heroin addict who is under arrest because he was found near the scene of a robbery conducts a master class in applying this tactic:
- Cop1: Reads Miranda Warning, and says “Do you understand your rights?”
- Heroin Addict: Remains Silent
- Cop 2: If you have something to show you didn’t do it, this is your time to talk
- HA: Are you the good cop?
- Cop 2: No, I’m the prick
- HA: You look like a prick.
- Cop 1: I’m not asking you to talk to me at this point. I just want to know if you understand your rights.
- HA: Am I under arrest?
- Cop1: Yes
- HA: Then take me back to my cell, because I don’t talk to you motherfuckers.
They took him back to his cell, but questioned him again two hours later, and this time they brought him sodas. Still he didn’t talk.
- Cop 1: Talk to me.
- HA: You’re not my friend. You’re just trying to get some stupid ass confession from me.
The video talks about cops using the Reid technique. It is a trick used by cops, especially the FBI, to trick people into confessing. This technique is a form of psychological manipulation that is designed to trick people into agreeing to a set of facts that is a confession.
The best way to avoid this technique is not to say anything beyond:
- Am I being detained?
- Am I free to go?
- I don’t wish to make a statement
- I want to call my attorney, or I want to be provided with an attorney.
That’s it. I’m guessing that psychological games and manipulation are why the J6 supporters are being held in the deplorable conditions that they are. A person who has been denied nutrition, sleep, and social interaction is easier to manipulate. At this point, they are political prisoners or even POWs.
Anyhow, the video is below: