The news is getting more and more obvious about the supply shortages to come.
- Kraft Heinz says that consumers need to get used to paying higher prices
- Americans Should Prepare for More Grocery Shortages This Fall
- Grocery stores face supply shortages ahead of holidays
- Shortage of food items leads to price increases
- Shoppers Are Noticing These 9 Shortages
You get the picture. The USDA has this to say:
There are currently no nationwide shortages of food, although in some cases the inventory of certain foods at your grocery store might be temporarily low before stores can restock.
You get the picture. It would be a good idea to continue rushing your preparations to completion. The collapse will come rapidly, and to those who ignore these signs, seemingly without warning.