A father in Baltimore was beaten to death while protecting his children from a group of teenagers and adults who wanted to finish a fight that started at school. Christopher Wright was outside his home Friday when he was attacked by three teens and two adults who were looking for his fiancée’s 14-year-old son, who had gotten in a fight with another teen at school earlier in the day.
When Wright told the group that the boy was not going to come outside to fight, they told him, “’If he’s not going to fight, then you’re going to fight,” then they administered a gang beating. Wright had a seizure and began posturing, then later died of a traumatic brain injury. No charges have been filed against any of the individuals involved.
There are a few lessons to be taken from this incident:
- Stay out of cities, especially ones that are Zone 3 or higher.
- Carry a weapon
- If it’s 5 on 1, it isn’t a “fair fight” anyhow.
- Don’t “take your beating like a man” because that may mean your death or permanent disability
- oh, and get your kids out of public schools. They have become little more than prisons containing violent criminals
- If someone comes to your home looking for a fight, retreat inside, arm yourself, and call the cops.
- Have good cameras recording the outside of your home
- Did I mention avoid liberal enclave shitholes?
I also would point out that there was no description of the attackers other than “teens and adults” meaning that they are likely black.
The school in question is Brooklyn Park Middle school. It is below even Maryland’s abysmal average for schools, with 37% of students being at grade level for English, and 14% in Math.