Nevada. It’s election night. Laxalt, the Republican candidate, is ahead in the count and it seems that the Republicans are on the way to winning control of the Senate. Check out this timeline from Wednesday, November 9:
- The poll workers who are counting ballots and election observers go home for the night at 2230.
- At 2324, all security cameras in the facility fail.
- At 0753 on 10NOV, the security cameras are restored. 8 hours of no video, no observers, a completely unguarded and unobserved room containing up to 70,000 uncounted ballots with minimal security.
- The election officials claim that no one entered the ballot counting rooms in the interim.
- But no proof of fraud, right?
Then the Democrat wins. In every state with mail in voting where ballot counting is delayed, the Democrats pull out amazing wins that defy history, polling, and statistical analysis. There are anomalies like missing camera footage, ballots being delivered in the middle of the night, election observers denied access. People notice and comment on this.
Then the Democrats demand concrete evidence, knowing that it will never be found because they made sure there were no witnesses. They threw out observers, the disabled cameras, the “trust me” attitude of people who, just last week were wishing for our deaths and demanding we be fired because we didn’t want to wear a mask or take a vaccine. Then they called out two divisions of armed troops in the Capitol to prevent protests.
The movie 2000 Mules laid out evidence- there was video of people stuffing ballot boxes. The statistical anomalies. Tons of evidence. All dismissed out of hand. So to those who think that the election was on the up and up, what evidence would you be willing to accept that the election was a fraud? Keeping in mind that a rumor of Russian collusion was enough for many of you in 2016, how much evidence do you need now? What standard will you set?
I am betting that no amount of evidence, video, statistical improbabilities, or other evidence will suffice.