You need an ID to open a bank account, use public transport, receive welfare, food stamps, or even enter many Federal buildings. However, asking to see ID to make sure someone only votes once is racism or something.
So many things are racism now that even claiming that you aren’t racist makes you a racist in the eyes of the Federal government. According to recent CRT training given to Federal employees, the things that make you racist include:
- Asking someone where they are from
- The belief than anyone can make it, if they try hard enough
- Opening a liquor store in a minority neighborhood
- Not opening a store in a minority neighborhood
- Offering to play sports with someone who is a minority
- Refusing to play sports with someone who is a minority
- Interrupting a minority or a woman while they are speaking
So pretty much anything you do or say, including doing or saying nothing, makes you a racist, if you are white. In other words, if you exist and are white, you are a racist who wants to keep minorities from voting.
The boxcars will be coming soon. Refusing to get into them is racist.