Low intensity warfare continues. In Mecklenburg county, NC the county commission will be 100% Democrat after the only Republican in the race was forced to drop out of the race after shots were fired at his home in March, but police and the FBI haven’t made headway in the investigation.

Investigators have said the shooting appeared to be targeted. Marin previously told WBTV that he was inside the home with his wife and two young children when the shots were fired. Bullets appeared to hit cars, a tree, basketball hoop and mailbox on his property.

Mecklenburg County now has a one-party election because political intimidation worked. The attacker did more than terrorize a family. He stripped every Republican voter in that district of a choice.

Categories: War on the Right

3 Comments

ghostsniper · August 3, 2026 at 6:23 am

It’s pretty isolated back here at the Ghost Compound and there are plenty of firearms through the place, so any incoming firepower would be instantly met by a hail of shrapnel. That’s SOP. But then, I’d have to be in a semi-coma to volunteer for any kind of criminal-gov’t process.

Zeb · August 3, 2026 at 10:11 am

That One-Party County, lost.
Once the Dems take over there is no going back.
I’m not saying Republicans will never win again.
I am saying the effort to defeat and remove the Dems is more effort and trouble, than most Voters there are willing to put forth.

Treefarmer · August 3, 2026 at 11:51 am

But wait. I was assured by all of the venerable news agencies that the “vast majority” of political violence comes from the right.

Comments are closed.