I remember when we learned about the first World War while in history class. I thought it was kind of stupid for all of Europe to engage in a war that would kill millions, all over one useless guy that no one had really heard of before getting shot.
Now I know why and how stupid shit like this gets started, and all I had to do was read this morning’s headlines to see where we are headed:
- U.S. imposing ‘swift and severe costs’ on Russia following Putin’s Ukraine annexation
- Zelensky says Ukraine filing expedited application to join NATO
- US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia
- Here’s What Would Happen If Putin Ordered A Nuclear Strike In Ukraine
- Patrol spots Chinese, Russian naval ships off Alaska island
You can see where it’s going, and our nation is being led by a senile idiot who is owned by Zelensky because of the grift he has already sent to the big guy.