Perverting the justice system. That is the intent of the left. They were successful with infiltrating and intimidating the jury in the Chauvin case. They tried to intimidate the jury in the Rittenhouse case. Now they are trying with the Daunte Wright shooting.
A communist was arrested for attempting to intimidate the judge in that case. What did he do? He showed up at her apartment building, climbed up to the 12 floor, where he presumed that she lived, and stood outside of her door with a bullhorn, shouting, “I don’t know if this is her crib. I think this is her crib right here. We got confirmation that this is her house right here. We are here for one person in particular. We demand transparency. We’d hate you to get kicked out of your apartment.”
Who is this guy? His name is Cortez Rice, and he claims to be George Floyd’s nephew. (They aren’t related.) He is the very same guy who threatened to release the names and home addresses of the jurors in the Rittenhouse case, if they didn’t vote to convict. He was also arrested for that offense. Why he is out on bail, I have no idea. Born in 1989, here is his criminal record (as near as I can find, but public records in Minnesota only go back 15 years, then they are sealed):
- In Minnesota in 2010, he pled guilty to riding in a car without permission and was sentenced to 20 days in jail and 1 year probation.
- In Wisconsin during March 2013, he was convicted of forgery (dismissed), Theft of less than $2500 by false representation- three counts (guilty plea), and theft of mobile property (dismissed). Sentenced to 24 months’ probation, suspended sentence. Sounds like a plea deal.
- In Wisconsin during May 2013, he pled no contest to theft by false representation of less than $2500 and was given a suspended sentence of 24 months’ probation. Another plea deal.
- A week later, he was in court again, same deal as the last one.
- In Minnesota, he was convicted of accessory to misdemeanor robbery and was sentenced to time served plus three years of probation.
- While on probation for the robbery, he was arrested and was sentenced to 5 years in jail in Minnesota for committing a crime of violence with a firearm in 2017, his first felony, thanks to a long list of plea bargains. At least some of his sentence was stayed. He also got 5 years’ probation.
- He doesn’t turn up again that I can find until he began protesting during the George Floyd circus in the summer of 2020.
We are facing a movement of violent criminals who are being used as foot soldiers in a communist insurgency. Everyone that Rittenhouse shot had a criminal record. What are the odds that he shot the only criminals involved?
This is what we are facing. Be prepared.