The company that did the poll? Let’s look at their about page.
Navigator is a trusted resource for developing and distributing winning progressive messages and polling on the most pressing issues of the moment.
Read the bios of the people who work for the company:
- Margie Omero is a Principal at GBAO Strategies, with over 20 years of experience working for Democratic candidates, progressive causes, and corporations.
- Bryan Bennett is the Senior Director of Polling & Analytics at The Hub Project, overseeing research to strategically inform progressive campaigns.
- Prior to joining the Hub, Rachael worked in targeting and data analytics for the National Domestic Workers Alliance
- Christina Reynolds is the Vice President of Communications at EMILY’s List. She was most recently the Senior Vice President at Global Strategy Group and served as Deputy Communications Director at Hillary for America. Previously, she served as the White House Director of Media Affairs, Director of Rapid Response at Obama for America,
- Jesse Ferguson is a veteran Democratic Strategist. Most recently, he served as Deputy National Press Secretary and Senior Spokesperson at Hillary for America.
- Jessica Floyd is the Executive Director of The Hub Project. Prior to that, she was most recently President of American Bridge 21st Century. Following several successful campaigns in New York and New Jersey, she managed Congressman Ron Barber’s winning congressional campaign and served as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ political director. During the 2014 and 2016 cycles, she worked for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s Independent Expenditure
- Joel Payne is the Chief Communications Officer at MoveOn. Previously Joel served as the Managing Director, Communications at The Hub Project, was the Director of African-American Paid Media & Advertising for the 2016 Hillary for America campaign
- Melanie Roussell Newman is the Senior Vice President of Communications and Culture at Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Mike Podhorzer is the Political Director of the AFL-CIO
- Most recently, Nayak served as the Director of Opinion Research for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign,