A recent survey found that 63% of men aged 18-29 are remaining single. There is much hand wringing and guessing as to why that is. I can tell you. The number of single young men is nearly twice that of single young women, indicating a large breakdown in the social, romantic and sexual lives of American men.
- Many women are gold diggers, who only want a sugar daddy.
- Far too many women don’t know what loyalty is. They will cheat in a New York minute.
- It’s a minefield of which woman you date secretly has a dick.
- Many women are promiscuous. Why buy the cow?
- In the workplace, it’s career suicide to even talk to a woman.
The article I linked to is trying to place this at the feet of men, claiming that men have an unrealistic view of women and of relationships because men have objectified women. Bullshit. It’s women doing the objectifying. Why else are so many women making money on Only Fans?